Biometric access control is an identification system based on the biological qualities of the user. Continue reading reasons to use biometric Kontrola Dostępu. Within this system, you can differentiate between different types of recognition. It can be by fingerprint, facial, ocular or vascular. An access control is an identification system that recognizes users and admits or restricts entry to buildings. It also allows you to know who has accessed the facility and know what time it has done and even keep a record of it.
This type of installation is very useful in a wide variety of buildings, from residential and residential complexes to industrial buildings, shops, offices, residences, libraries, laboratories, etc. It is also the most simple, efficient and economical recognition of all those based on biometric characteristics.
The access controls are classified into two types:
- Autonomous Access Control Systems
- Network Access Control Systems
Autonomous Access Control Systems are systems that control one or more doors, without being connected to a PC or a central system, therefore, keep no record of events. Some autonomous access controls cannot limit access by schedules or groups of doors, this depends on the robustness of the brand. That is, the simplest ones only use the identification method (either key, proximity or biometry) as an electronic "key".
Check out this article for more read: Keep An Accurate Record Of Working Time with Rejestracja Czasu Pracy System
Network Access Control Systems are systems that are integrated through a local or remote PC where using control software which allows keeping track of all operations performed on the system date, time, authorization, etc. They range from simple applications to very complex and sophisticated systems as required.
Advantages of Biometric Access Control
From the wheel to the Internet, every technological advance brings changes, in theory, to improve our lives, but it can also generate misgivings. Biometric identification systems, like any new technology, have a number of advantages and disadvantages when it comes to their application. The main advantages of biometric access control are:
- Provides an extra dose of safety. This type of control is the safest system, since, for example, the fingerprint is a unique and unrepeatable feature in each person.
- Low maintenance cost. Once installed, this type of access control has a much lower maintenance cost compared to other systems.
- It does not require additional door opening devices. This system does not require traditional switches, switches or switches. Being based on the recognition of the unique characteristic of the person, dispenses with these elements, so that the situation of loss of keys does not occur.
- It is more comfortable and secure than traditional systems like passwords, keys, or cards. It is more comfortable because it cannot be lost since the element of identification is a part of ourselves and not an external element (such as cards or keys).
- Biometrics is more secure because there is no password, it cannot be forgotten and is complex to falsify. And, it can be combined with other security systems.
Biofinger Kontrola dostępu
Based on all the benefits and benefits offered by Biofinger access control system and Rejestracja czasu pracy, we help you increase the productivity of your staff by improving the return on investment of your business. We have the best products and technology in Biometric Access Control and we are certified to offer you the best service and installation for the control of the personnel of your company.